About the awards
The four funding levels you can apply for are as follows:
- Up to £1,000 (300 awards)
- Up to £10,000 (18 awards)
- Up to £25,000 (18 awards)
We want to recognise the support given to communities through our previous Aviva Broker Community Fund – and we know that brokers and financial advisers are at the heart of your communities. If the project is entered by an insurance broker or financial adviser, this will increase its chance of receiving funding as there is a separate set of awards especially for projects submitted by brokers and financial advisers. These additional awards up for grabs are as follows:
- Up to £1,000 (60 awards- 30 for each broker and adviser entries)
- Up to £5,000 (36 awards- 18 for each broker and adviser entries)
- Up to £10,000 (12 awards- 6 for each broker and adviser entries)
- Up to £25,000 (four awards- 2 for each broker and adviser entries)
Each project category is also divided into 3 income bands based on the average annual income over the last three years of the organisation that will receive the Award as follows:
- organisations with an average annual income of £100,000 or less
- organisations with an average annual income of between £100,001 and £1,000,000
- organisations with an average annual income of between £1,000,001 and £5,000,000
Helping Hand prize draw
Unsuccessful entries submitted by an Aviva customer will be entered into the Helping Hand Prize Draw for the chance to win one of 40 awards of £500*.
*For more info on how to qualify for the Helping Hand prize draw, please see the terms and conditions
Can I submit an entry for the same project as someone else?
No. Projects can only be entered into the competition once. However organisations can submit more than one project, as long as each of those projects is different.
What are the broker-submitted and adviser-submitted awards?
The same categories, income bands and funding levels apply for the broker and adviser competitions, the projects just have to be entered by an insurance broker or financial adviser.
Can I get an insurance broker or financial adviser to support my idea after I’ve submitted it?
No. To qualify for the broker or adviser awards, the project has to be submitted by either a broker or adviser in the first place.
Do I have to be an insurance broker or financial adviser that does business with Aviva?
No. All insurance brokers and financial advisers can submit a project and qualify for the additional awards.
Can I enter my project twice for the general awards and the broker/adviser awards?
No. Projects can only be entered once.